Janelle rang me this morning to say that she had a decent night's sleep and that the surgeon came to see her.
The surgeon said:
- the op went very well
- her patient looks very good.
- Janelle should go for some walks in the hospital garden today (presumably the hydration drip comes out).
- the anaesthetic would wear off by tomorrow and that some tiredness might set in.
- three lymph nodes were removed and tested. They were all clear.
- in about ten days Janelle would get a phone call from her with the pathology results for the removed tissues
Here is a picture I took of her in the morning, just before they removed the drip: