Sunday, November 15, 2009

Resting and relieved

Friday 13th Nov & Saturday 14th Nov
It was a great relief to know that I won't be needing those heavy duty treatments. Friends came to visit, including our dear friends from Nowra. I talked to others on the phone and via e-mail. It was so great to celebrate the news with them all.
I have been given beautiful flowers, gifts, dvds and meals from wonderful people. Some lovely friends even delivered fresh fruit and veg to the door!
We feel very fortunate indeed to have such a wealth of supportive friends and family.
Thank you everyone!

I forgot to mention that on Thursday morning, Nov 12th , I had my first visit from an ACT Health Community Nurse, to check on my progress ( drain and wound). I had the BEST nurse!
Some of you may know who I am talking about. I have known her for many years. How great was that?

No comments: