Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Driving in December

December 2 - 6
This week I've had some lovely dinners out. One on Tuesday with the small group, and one on Friday with three good friends.
I've rested in between medical appointments and church meetings.

I found out more about the risks of Lymphoedema and was given more exercises to do, to help with shoulder movement and lymphatic drainage. I DROVE to the hospital for this appointment! First time since the operation.
Another result of being in Canberra for 32 years is that you get to know many people. This time it was the Physiotherapist that ran the workshop! She also fitted me for the special compression sleeve and gauntlet (glove) for travelling by plane.

It has now been 4 weeks since surgery and I am noticing more improvements in pain and movement. Sunday December 6 marked one month after surgery.

No comments: