Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year to you.

We spent New Year's Eve in Cronulla.


A little beach holiday:
Richard and I had a relaxing time "minding" Paul and Jeni's lovely apartment in Cronulla. ( Thanks again, Paul & Jeni)
I loved swimming in the ocean rock pools. We had a couple of cooler days that were great for walking and just looking at the view, followed by some hot days to enjoy swimming in the apartment pool and in the ocean.



We also watched movies and I also read a little and crocheted. Mum and Dad came to visit us one day. We enjoyed spending time with Paul & Jeni on their return from seeing family in Victoria.




The water was inevitably chilly at first, but then I didn't want to get out! These photos aren't the most flattering of me, but I sure had fun! 2011 will hopefully be a good year for me to get fit again.


We all went to Mum and Dad's church, which has just begun meeting in the new building. Mum made us all lunch, before Richard and I said farewell and drove home to Canberra.

No comments: