Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Feb 21- recuperating well

I am recovering well from the surgery last Thursday. It's great to feel this well so soon after. I do need to take it easy while everything is healing. The last thing I would want would be to land back in hospital..... and possibly meet up with that dragon of a nurse I unfortunately encountered on Friday! I hope she's not terrorising more patients in that ward today!
I've been advised to wear these special post-surgical stockings for 4 to 6 weeks! It's really hard to distinguish between general statements made to cover themselves legally or whether it's actually good medical advice for me personally.
Anyway, Richard is at work and I am going to do a few things slowly around the house and rest in between.

Stuart and Cherie are well and very happy over in Seoul. Cameron is enjoying having Jee and Dain staying at his house. They came over to visit us last night.

No comments: