Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time for a holiday

We had booked two weeks away before Richard had any knowledge of being offered a job! So here we are in Townsville after Richard had worked for only 5 days! I had worked for five days straight in the last week of school. This is an achievement for me as I think it's the most I have worked in one week since September 2009 ( just before I knew about the breast cancer).
                                     Leaving behind cold Canberra


                    Swimming in warm Townsville with a view of Castle Hill
Walking in the park in Townsville

We were able to fly directly from Canberra to Townsville, which was luxury! Going from where it was about 5 degrees to 25 degrees here....in less than three hours. We are about to collect our rental car and go North towards Cairns.

No comments: