Friday, June 11, 2010

Nice that it's Friday

Nothing much of interest to report this week. I have taught a couple of half days ( darting here and there to fill-in) and a more pleasant full day, on the one class, today.
Also this week, I found out what fatigue really feels like. I am so thankful that I am not working full time and was able to have some days at home to rest. I had to miss a night meeting! If you know me well enough, you'll realise how tired I must have been feeling!
Now, at the end of the week, I am feeling OK. It's a funny journey I am on! Not really sure what each week will bring, health-wise.
I am looking forward to spending a relaxed long weekend at home. Maybe we'll even fit in a visit to a tourist attraction and pretend we are overseas again!
We also have thousands of leaves ( front and back) that need raking and lots of jobs to catch up with around the house... but we won't work too hard!
It was minus 3 overnight... and more of those chilly nights to come. Hopefully the days will be bright and sunny.

No comments: