Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life goes on

Nothing much of interest to report in the last two weeks.
We bought a new microwave, after having our last and only one for 32 years! We have been told they don't last that long any more! It's a fancy convection one. This was mainly Rick's idea, as he does like well-designed gadgets.

I tried it out by cooking a quiche. It worked very well.

I've had some work at school this week ( one and a half days). In between, I've caught up with friends, attended meetings and had some time at home. I find I still need to rest , but I think my energy levels are improving.
Richard is enjoying his contract and is working hard. He has had good feedback about his work, but has been told that the money will run out on June 30, so he won't get another extension.

No comments: